Radiant Floor Heating System: NetMat
NetMat is a radiant floor heating system, engineered to be a product for under carpet, wood or laminate flooring projects. This radiant floor heating system is Self-adhesive, for a straight forward installation !
U.S. Floor Heating's Netmat has flexible fiberglass mesh which is used to arrange the radiant floor heating cables in an easily shaped mat to simplify installation. The bottom of the fiberglass mesh is adhesive and conviently sticks to the surface of the sub-floor.
U.S. Floor Heat Mats offers both 120 Volt and 240 Volt radiant floor heating systems.
- 120 Volt. Recommended for the following situations for example.
Bathrooms less than 240 sq. ft. wall-to-wall.
Bedrooms less than 180 sq. ft. wall-to-wall.
Living Rooms less than 160 sq. ft. wall-to-wall.
Kitchens less than 200 sq. ft. wall-to-wall.
- 240 Volt. Can be used in an unlimited amount of space.
In cases where the space is too large for 120 Volt and a 240 Volt is unavailable we will gladly provide a diagram so that you may setup the 120 Volt. In these cases, additional work may be required by your electrician.
U.S. Floor Heating has 3 Widths available for your radiant floor heating needs, 12', 18', and 30'.
- 12 Inch Radiant Floor Heating Mat. This radiant floor heating width is easier to maneuver through narrow spaces, such as you may find in a small bathroom.
- 18 Inch Radiant Floor Heating Mat. This radiant floor heating width is the traditional size and can be used for most radiant floor heating projects.
- 30 Inch Radiant Floor Heating Mat. This radiant floor heating width is highly recommended for larger rooms with open spaces, allowing for an even faster installation of your floor heating project.
U.S. Floor Heating offers an UL certified 15 Watts per sq.ft.
With 15 Watt per sq. ft. the floor heating mats heat up quicker and produce a greater amount of heat without increasing your energy costs. We also can offer a 10 and 12 Watt per sq. ft. if necessary due to the technical situation on site.
Technical Data:(you can find more pictures on the radiant floor heating gallery)
|Coverage Area||9 to 113 Sq'ft per unit|
12', 18' and 30' Inch
120 or 240
|Watt per Sq'ft||
10, 12 or 15